We accept full day and part time childcare, subsidies from the government are accepted.
Potter’s Hand Montessori Learning Center is a home-based Licensed Group Childcare.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Our lovely teachers
The teachers are certified Early Childhood Educators and professional certified Montessori Directress. Holds a valid First Aid and Food safe certificate and Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education with over 10 years of experience in teaching children of all ages.
“Developing caring learners who are actively growing and achieving”
Potter’s Hand Montessori Learning Center is dedicated to make a difference in the lives of children. Our main goal is to provide a carefully prepared, stimulating, nurturing environment which will help the child develop an excellent foundation for learning "We are committed to providing safe, healthy affordable, high-quality care and education for children.
We believe that every child is unique with innate skills, powerful and capable to construct knowledge, each child is valued as a unique individual. Montessori education recognizes that children learn in different way and accommodates all learning styles.
Following the Montessori philosophy, the entire goal is to treat each child as an individual and allow them to foster their “personal liberty” or “choice” when it comes to their education. We believe that children are individuals with their own strengths, weaknesses, interests, learning styles and therefore, acknowledge each trait and readiness to learn within each child.
We trust their instincts and use the “follow the child” approach because we believe they intrinsically know what it takes to grow into an independent adult. This empowers every child to be responsible for his or her education process, with guidance, support and encouragement.
Our priorities include, guidance, teaching, nurturing, respect, observance, acceptance, quality education, giving support to each child to grow in their development.
- To promote the development of each child physically, emotionally, socially, as well as academically.
- To foster the growth of functional independence, task persistence and self-regulation.
- To promote social development through respectful, clear communication and safe, natural consequences.
- To provide variety of materials for the refinement of sensory perception and the development of literacy and mathematical understanding.
- To offer opportunities for imaginative exploration leading to confident, creative self-expression.
- To keep parents educated and informed of their child’s progress and inviting them to become involved in the learning process.
- To foster respect for others, oneself and environment.